Top managers are one of the determining factors for the company’s success, since the direction of business development and the achievement of the company’s long-term goals depend largely on them. A competent top manager is, first of all, a strategist who has significant experience in his field and has a number of successful cases on increasing the company’s profitability or optimizing processes.
To have high performance indicators, a top manager must have a good understanding of the process from the inside, be able to correctly delegate tasks and assess the current situation at the enterprise.
What do we look at when looking for top managers?
- Experience, successful and unsuccessful cases — we are looking for a candidate who has experience in the position presented according to the customer’s criteria, and also has a number of achievements, which allows us to assess the degree of competence of the candidate. Responding to unsuccessful cases will allow you to better characterize a person’s behavior in a crisis situation.
- Professional knowledge — we are looking for a candidate who has a deep understanding of the business processes in the client’s industry and has an idea of the current situation in the client’s market.
- Personal qualities — we evaluate the system of values and ambitions of the candidate that correspond to the goals of the customer.
- Recommendations — we identify the sources for obtaining recommendations and the reliability of the information received.
How do we find candidates?
- Executive Search — using this method implies immersion in the client’s industry to search for competitive companies and donor companies in order to find employees who meet the customer’s criteria and motivate them to move to the customer’s company.
- Networking — using this technique, you can form a more trusting attitude of the candidate, speed up the search process and get more reliable information about his competencies.
- Social networks — establishing business relationships with specialists in the client’s area and with potential candidates, as a result of which a more accurate psychological portrait of a potential employee can be formed.
As a result of the work done, the customer receives not only the final list of candidates who are most close to the formed portrait of the ideal employee, but also their strengths, recommendations from previous jobs, as well as a description of value systems, goals and ambitions for the chosen position.