The screening service consists in the rapid recruitment of personnel according to individual job criteria, such as qualifications, knowledge of certain technologies, areas of activity, or work experience in a particular area. The screening aims to fill the vacancy as soon as possible. The recruiting company in this case provides the customer with a list of resumes as a result of the initial selection of candidates. Further closing of the vacancy is carried out by the client.
When is the use of screening most effective?
- Quick search for common profile employees (salespeople, blue-collar workers, secretaries)
- The employer has a clear candidate profile or detailed job description
- The customer provides a good salary and working conditions to a potential candidate
Why you should use screening:
- Cheaper than full-fledged recruiting;
You pay for the vacancy, not for the candidate;
Saving time for the initial selection of candidates;
You will receive a resume that best suits your requirements.
- Filling out an application for finding a candidate with a description of the requirements and working conditions;
- Coordination of conditions and signing of an agreement with a recruiting company;
- Selection of candidates according to customer requirements and active promotion of vacancies to attract potential candidates;
- Collection of resumes that meet the customer’s requirements (assessment of the personal qualities of the candidate is not included);
- Conducting telephone interviews with potential candidates to clarify professional experience, skills and salary expectations;
- Preparing a resume package for potential candidates and sending information to the client;
- Selection by the customer of a suitable candidate from the submitted CVs.